Thursday, November 29, 2012

First week

My first week here in Ivoryton has been one of the best weeks in a while.  My brain is complete mush and I am loving it!  We have this amazing two story, radiator heat, claw foot bath tub house.  We each have our own room, and we have a "Crash" room (more on that later).  I will add pictures once we have the show up and running.  Right now its time to keep memorizing lines!

In the first week we completed: 
Translated a play from English to ASL
Had my first costume fitting 
Fulled blocked the entire show 
Cooked my first Turkey  
Added in a Children's Chorus to the show!
I think that is enough for this FIRST week! 


So far this second week we have added 12 new pages to the first act, video taped a holiday greeting (twice), got on stage, and still the week is young!!  

I have a feeling I will do a lot of updating when I am done with the whole experience.  


No comments:

Post a Comment