Saturday, September 15, 2012

Road Trip

I was able to have a non work road trip before I came back to CT.  We started in Chicago.  Again my life in 3 bags! 


Day 1 Chicago to Cleveland Ohio 

(Are we going the right way?) 
After Arriving in Cleveland we enjoyed the cool evening with a walk.  





Our nose led us to The Greenhouse Tavern.  Highly recommend if you are in the Cleveland area.  GREAT food, good service, and local art.  When we were there they had a BIKE display.  Bikes all made in the Cleveland area. 


The next morning we toured the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  If you go, plan more then 2 hours and don't bring your camera.  

That afternoon we drove to PA to see two amazing friends become a married couple.  


During the wedding they did a Unity Painting.  


After the wedding we went to the reception where we sat at the CHICAGO table :)  

The photo is of Buckingham Fountain 

The wine bottles were the candle holders.
After a night of dancing we got up the next morning to tour a bit of the University of Pittsburgh.  

The Cathedral 

A classroom.  You can chose to use the "desk" either on your left or right.  

 After the tour I had to fly to CT to start my second year of NTD.  This was a perfect send off!  
Thanks to my two road trip friends!   


2 comments:

  1. you forgot your awesome lunch in Toledo prior to your night in Cleveland :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of a unity painting before but that's a cool idea. Something that the couple makes to cherish forever is really wonderful. And as a lefty who had to endure righty desks all my life, I'm glad to see there is a smart solution out there!

    ReplyDelete