Thursday, June 23, 2011
TO DO-one last time
For the past few weeks I have been carrying around a small lined notebook so when I have that random thought on the train or out with friends I can write it down. Really it is just a to do list of everything I need to do before I leave Chicago. (Oh dates are set Aug 20/21 are my final days in Chicago). But then the other day I was thinking I need to make a "one last time" list. This list would be of all the things I need to do before I go, all the events I was to do, museums, tours, places, restaurants, etc. I am finding that this is not a very long list. Guess I kept myself pretty busy doing fun stuff all the years I have lived here. So what should be on my list?? What would be on your list?? What must I do one last time in the windy city??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment